Treasury Controller- Madrid
Ferrovial Agroman is recognised worldwide for its ability to design and build singular constructions of all kinds, from civil engineering to buildings, and especially large transport infrastructure.
To date, it has built more than 490 km of tunnels, 19,200 km of roads (including 4,000 km of toll roads) and 4,700 km of railways (including 722 km of high-speed railways), and has maintained and repaired 27,350 km of roads.
Treasury administrative position, part of the Construction Division Administration and Accounting Department in charge of the back office processes of the company. The role is primarily focused on the General Ledger duties of a Treasury Department, performing accounting functions within the various financial systems, bank reconciliations, audit inquiries and interaction with the Treasury Department and the different business areas.
- Control of bank statements and follow-up of movements in Treasury Risk Management System (43 Procedure).
- Journal creation for bank account transactions (43 procedure, transfers, cash-pooling movements, etc.).
- Monthly closing activities.
- Perform bank reconciliations of the accounts centrally managed and supervise the ones performed at sites/countries level.
- Use of accounting and finance tools.
- Monthly reporting.
- Control and storage of the supporting documentation received from banks.
- Control of corporate credit card statements.
- Daily petty-cash management, with daily takes and forecast preparation.
Skills & experience
- A Finance, Business Administration or Accounting degree.
- Relevant Post graduate qualification such as an MBA or Masters in Finance will be valued.
- Knowledge of treasury products, services and strategies of the back office operations.
- Good knowledge of IFRS; Spanish GAAP; knowledge of USGAAP will be valued.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of integrity.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Skilled in the advanced use of Excel.
- Ability to multitask and ability to work in a team environment.